The holidays are a perfect time to explore new ways of delighting your guests. When your home is filled with family and friends, you want to dazzle them with the perfect atmosphere, just the right music, and delicious meals. Grilling your holiday meal is an unexpected twist on traditional fare and might just be the best way to get your guests talking about your next party all season long.
If you’re looking to add some grilled specialties to your next gathering, be sure to have these essentials on-hand:
- A Grill Thermometer: Whether you’re grilling a whole turkey, a juicy prime rib, or even a pineapple glazed ham, it’s important to have your main course at the right temperature and a grill thermometer can save a lot of guesswork and hassle.
- BBQ Gloves: Working around your grill can get hot, so make sure you have the right protection on hand for safety and comfort. These hardworking grilling accessories will be put to good use all year round.
- Grill-Safe Pots & Pans: Thinking of adding seafood to your holiday menu? Scallops, crab legs, and lobsters can be cooked in butter and herbs on your grill as long as you have the right grill-safe cookware. Use them for sides, too!
- Marinade Needles: Injecting flavor into your favorite recipes just got a whole lot easier. This kitchen essential is a must-have for meats and poultry on the grill, especially if you’re looking to punch up your recipe for a little extra something!
Not sure if your grill is ready for the holidays? Dust off the grill brush and give your grill a good cleaning and a checkup before you’re expecting guests. Be sure to check for proper temperature, even heating, working components, broken grates, or other wear and tear that can make an otherwise smooth holiday outdoor entertaining plan bumpy.
Find something a little off on your grill? Need a repair? Contact us for Wolf grill repair in Florida. We offer fast, efficient service close to home so that you can worry more about entertaining and less about your outdoor entertaining area. Happy Holidays!
Ovens work hardest during the holiday season when our favorite meals and tasty treats are being prepared. But if your oven malfunctions, your dining plans can be totally disrupted. As your Wolf oven repair Florida headquarters, we can make sure your oven is restored so your festive gatherings continue without any headaches.
As the only company certified to repair Wolf ovens in the Miami area, we are prepared to keep your oven working at its best when you need it most. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays! A working oven can make or break your celebration, so contact us immediately if your oven shut off unexpectedly or stopped heating food properly. We can help fix stubborn or inaccurate electronic displays too.
We know it’s a stressful time of year, so our technicians perform a thorough troubleshooting analysis before working on your oven. And don’t worry–we don’t make any repairs until you approve the quote!
We are usually able to repair ovens the same day you call, thanks to our quick response times and the replacement items we keep in stock. We also offer an immediate 10% discount on Wolf oven repairs, so we’ll help you extend the life of your oven, save on repairs, and get your holiday preparations back on track fast!
Don’t let a broken oven derail your celebrations. Our expert technicians are ready to get your Wolf oven back in working condition. Contact our staff 24/7 all 365 days of the year at 866-585-8143.
“Can I put this in the microwave?” Everyone has asked the question, but our safety relies on the answer. Our trusted, reliable microwaves cannot handle everything. While safety is the first priority, there are some materials can destroy your microwave and cause the need for Wolf microwave repair in Florida. Print our list of items that should never be placed in a microwave as a helpful reminder:
- Paper – This includes paper bags, wraps, and newspaper, as they are extremely flammable. Paper products are not sanitary and can emit toxic fumes. Recyclable paper products also fall under this category because they can contain metal shards that spark and ignite.
- Plastic – Including some plastic Tupperware containers, many take-out containers, foam cups, and styrofoam. Always check to make sure that the plastic storage container is microwave safe before putting it in the microwave. You can typically find this on the bottom of the container.
- Metal – Never use metal when heating up food products. Many people forget about the metal handle on Chinese take-out containers. Some fine china sets have a metal trimming around the border of plates or cups that can also be a fire hazard.
- Nothing – When there is nothing to absorb the microwave’s heat, the microwave will absorb itself and self-destruct.
Microwaves are convenient to use but it can be easy to make mistakes. If your microwave is broken, you do not have to wait for a fully functioning microwave. Contact our team 24/7 for Wolf microwave repair in Florida.
When you open your BBQ grill, you expect it to work properly. Unfortunately, it isn’t always that easy. Gas grills can withstand a lot of wear and tear over time, but there comes a time when it is time to call Wolf grill repair in Florida. Here are the most common grills problems that may require an inspection from a professional technician:
- Low flames and low temperature – This typically means that the fuel line regulator is too sticky to produce the right temperature.
- Yellow or orange flames – At a high setting, the barbecue should quickly produce blue flames with yellow tips. If not, there may be something obstructing the flow of fuel.
- Uneven heating/hot spots – The grill should evenly distribute heat. If not, there is most likely a food/grease blockage.
- It won’t light – There are many reasons why a gas grill won’t light. Issues can come from a damaged igniter unit, batteries dying (if you own a battery powered grill), or faulty wiring.
Keep your gas grill clean and fully functioning with an inspection by one of our highly trained technicians. Wolf Appliance Repair Centers can get your gas grill working properly with a BBQ grill restoration. Contact us 24/7 for Wolf grill repair in Florida – even during the holidays.
Steam cooking has long been touted as the healthiest way to prepare food – and it is. But did you know that your Wolf Steam Oven comes with a whole host of other benefits that make it one of the best ways to cook your food, hands down? Here are a few of the amazing benefits of cooking with steam:
Easier to Clean
Cleaning appliances can be a chore, but with a steam oven it is much less worrisome. The steam from cooking can actually loosen up any food left on the cooking surface, making it easy to wipe up any messes.
Your Wolf Steam Oven can perform a wide variety of tasks, including cooking, baking, grilling, roasting, steaming, warming, and defrosting. Steam ovens are also designed to prevent flavors from transferring, allowing you to cook multiple different items at once.
Making Leftovers Tastier
Microwaving your leftovers tends to dry out food and make it unpalatable. A Wolf Steam Oven restores the lost moisture so that your leftovers taste as good as they did the night you cooked them.
Cooking Food Faster
With a combination of steam and convection heating, a steam oven from Wolf will cook your food much more efficiently.
Is your Wolf Steam Oven not working properly? Call us for Wolf oven repair in Florida at 866.585.8143 today!
Cleaning the microwave can be a chore – especially when it comes to getting food splatter out of the interior. Here are three easy ways that you can clean your microwave with items that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Wet Paper Towels
This is perhaps the easiest way to remove splattered on gunk from the inside of your microwave. All you have to do is soak some paper towels (don’t wring them!) and place them in the microwave. Microwave on high for five minutes. Once the steam from the towels has loosened the caked on food and the paper towels have cooled enough to be touched, you can use the paper towels to easily wipe away the food splatter.
Vinegar and Baking Soda
Baking soda and vinegar are the heroes of cleaning hacks – they can clean just about anything! This microwave cleaning hack involved three simple steps:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda with a quart of water and use a cloth to wipe the mixture all over the interior of the microwave.
- Pour vinegar and water in equal parts into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 3 minutes, and then leave the microwave close for about 10 minutes to let the steam loosen the food gunk.
- Remove the bowl of vinegar, the carousel, and the turntable and wash them as if they were dishes, then wipe down the interior of your microwave with the vinegar solution until all of the baking soda is gone.
Lemons are another handy cleaning tool for those who wish to avoid chemicals. All you have to do is place two halves of a lemon cut side down on a microwavable plate. Microwave for approximately one minute or until the inside of the microwave is steamy. Then, wipe down the interior of the microwave with a clean cloth or paper towels.
Is your microwave not working? Contact us for reliable Wolf microwave repair in Florida, today.
The warm Florida weather makes any season grilling season, so you probably get a ton of use out of your Wolf Barbecue Grill. Because it is such a valuable part of your cooking appliance lineup, you want to ensure that it remains in perfect shape. Here is a guide you can use to ensure that your Wolf grill stays in excellent shape all year round.
Check the Propane Tanks
When using a gas grill, it’s important to make sure that the grill is safe to use. Checking the propane for leaks is an important monthly step that you should take to ensure your grill is in proper working order. You can do this by turning the propane on, and then running a bit of soapy water along the gas line and gas connection. If bubbles begin to form along the length of the line, this is a sign of a leak. If you notice a leak in the gas line, call us immediately for Wolf grill repair in Florida.
Keep it Covered
Outdoor grills are subject to damage from the elements. In order to keep your Wolf Barbecue Grill in the best condition possible, keep your grill covered when not in use. Use a Wolf brand cover that matches your grill for the best results.
Stick to a Regular Cleaning Schedule
In order to keep your Wolf Barbecue Grill in good condition, be sure to clean it after each use. If you remember to clean it each time, all you have to do is brush down the grates and clean the exterior with an all-purpose cleaner like Windex. Once of month, do a more thorough clean by removing the grate and cleaning the burner protectors and any grime that has accumulated in the bottom.